We are still waiting for information from Helping Hands.
Please watch the bulletin for deadlines. As soon as we do, we will place the lists at the back of the sanctuary.
St. John’s is partnering once again with Helping Hands to make sure that the children of our community have a nice Christmas.
If you are able to purchase items, please follow the instructions below:
- Remove the tag for the gift you select.
- On the front of each tag you will find a number.
- On the table is a sheet listing all the tag numbers.
- Please write your name beside the number on the sheet that corresponds to the number on your tag.
- If you able, please wrap your gift. But please don’t let that stop you from participating! If you want to drop off your gifts unwrapped, Helping Hands will wrap them prior to distributing them to our families. Also, if you want to participate but don’t want to shop, cash can be dropped off at the church office and we will do the shopping for you.
- Please be sure the original tag you selected or number is on the tag is somewhere on the gift! This will ensure that the gift gets to the correct person.
Thank you for sharing God’s love by blessing these families!
If you have any questions, pleases contact Heather or the church office.